Courses, Workshops, and Activities
The Three Little Pigs Twickenham Trail!
The Three Little Pigs are coming to Twickenham this summer, but they’re having a bit of trouble! They can’t remember where they’re staying! Can you help them? Find all the letters around Church Street, rearrange them and then they’ll know where to go!
Click the picture of the little pig on the left to download the trail sheet guide or click here: Three Little Pigs Half Term Trail Sheet
The trail starts this half-term week. The letter clues will be in the windows of some of the shops down Church Street, Twickenham. Church Street is a lovely street that is now pedestrianised and full of brilliant local businesses. We love being part of the Twickenham community at The Exchange and we are thankful for the shops of Church Street in getting involved in this little trail. We hope you have fun!
If you need some extra help you can find clues on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook using the hashtag #twixpigs
Instagram: @exchangetwickenham Twitter: @exchangetwick Facebook: The Exchange Twickenham
This is a community event brought to you by The Exchange and Story Storks in conjunction with our summer production, The Three Little Pigs. Everyone is welcome to take part, whether you are coming to the show or not. If you would like to know more about the show visit out event page here: The Three Little Pigs. If you would like to know more about Story Storks visit their website www.storystorks.co.uk
As a little reward for completing the trail we have created a colouring sheet of our little pigs for your little ones to colour in!
Click the picture of the little pig on the left to download the colouring sheet or click here: Three Little Pigs Half Term Colouring Sheet.
If you don’t have a printer at home and would like a colouring sheet they are available to collect from The Exchange during our opening hours.
The Three Little Pigs tells the traditional tale of Piggy Straw, Piggy Sticks and Piggy Bricks in their battles against the big bad wolf. The show is recommended for 2 -7 year olds but everyone is welcome.
The Three Little Pigs will be at The Exchange from Thursday 29th July to Sunday 1st August 2021 – to book tickets click the picture below or here: The Three Little Pigs Tickets
Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga (Active iQ)
LEARN HOW TO TEACH YOGA
This course is designed to provide an introduction to teaching yoga and provides learners with the knowledge and skills required to plan, prepare and deliver safe and effective Yoga sessions.
Once you have successfully passed this course, you will be a qualified instructor who can gain insurance and set up your own business or gain employment within the industry.
- This is a part-time course run over three months with seven taught sessions from 9.30am – 5pm on the following dates:
- Thursday 3rd – Friday 4th June 2021
- Wednesday 7th – Friday 9th July 2021
- Thursday 5th – Friday 6th August 2021
The full cost is £1350. The deposit cost is £50. *IF YOU SIGN UP BEFORE THE END OF APRIL THERE IS £100 OFF THE COST OF THE COURSE*
For more detailed information on the course and its content click here.
- Hummingbird School of Dance: Monday at 9:30am and 10:20am in Studio 1 (4th Floor). For more details and booking please contact email@example.com
- Step on Stage Academy: Monday – Wednesday & Friday, various times and Studios. For more details and booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- White Rabbit Drama Club: Wednesday from 3:45pm in Studio 2& 4. For more details and booking please contact email@example.com
- Dramatize: Dramatize is a theatre company for individuals with learning disabilities. Thursday 5pm-6pm in Studio 1. For more details and booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asha Yoga – hatha yoga for all with Rachel – Friday at 8:10am – 9.10am in Studio 1 (4th Floor). For more details and booking please contact email@example.com
- Grounded Yoga – Hatha Yoga with Amy: Monday at 7:30pm – 8:45pm in Studio 1 (4th Floor). For more details and booking please contact Amy@groundedyoga.uk
- Himalayan Hatha Yoga with Dillaro Wednesday 7:30pm – 8:30pm in Studio 4 (3rd Floor). For more details and booking please contact Dillaro21@hotmail.com
- Busylizzy Fitness: Mums-to-bee Pilates Thursday 7:30pm – 8:30pm in Studio 3 (3rd Floor). For more details and booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Love Yoga London Pregnancy Yoga Delivered by a specialist pregnancy yoga teacher, Love Yoga Pregnancy classes aim to empower pregnant women during their journey into motherhood. Pregnancy Yoga is suitable for anyone from 14 weeks onward. No previous experience of yoga is necessary. Thursday evenings, 7.30pm-8.45pm, Studio 1, 4th FloorContact: Sammie at email@example.comFor more info please visit: www.loveyogalondon.co.uk
DanceWest Bolder not Older Company classes for adults 55+, Wednesdays 10-11am from 22 January 2020. Fun, physical and uplifting dance classes, taught by professional choreographers. No previous dance experience required. Participants are offered opportunities to perform and take part in DanceWest workshops and events. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.dancewest.co.uk/boldernotoldercompany
- Headway Tutor 11 Plus Group Tuition Session Wednesday 4:30pm for Maths and 5:30pm for English. For more details and booking please contact email@example.com
- Collective Arts Workshop starting January 7th 2020. Please contact Julia Ruppert, MA, MSc (MAPP) HCPC Registered Art Therapist for more details and to book firstname.lastname@example.org
- This 6 week course is designed to give you the tools you need to bring mindful awareness to your life, de-stress and find some inner peace. Suitable for complete beginners and great for those wanting to refresh their mindfulness practice. This course is run by world renowned teacher and author Frances Trussell.
Book here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/mindfulness-course-tickets-65513505659