Courses and Workshops
Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga (Active iQ)
LEARN HOW TO TEACH YOGA
This course is designed to provide an introduction to teaching yoga and provides learners with the knowledge and skills required to plan, prepare and deliver safe and effective Yoga sessions.
Once you have successfully passed this course, you will be a qualified instructor who can gain insurance and set up your own business or gain employment within the industry.
This is a part-time weekday course run over three months with seven taught sessions from 9.30am-5pm on the following dates:
- Thursday 17th September 2020
- Friday 18th September 2020
- Thursday 15th October 2020
- Friday 16th October 2020
- Wednesday 18th November 2020
- Thursday 19th November 2020
- Friday 20th November 2020
The examination date will be an additional day on Friday 22nd January 2021.
The full cost is £1350. The deposit cost is £50.
For more detailed information on the course and its content click here.
Autumn Poetry Read
This course will explore the craft behind writing poetry. It will focus on reading poems and literary criticism on poetry. Join us for a challenging and thought provoking course which will help you to become a better reader and writer of poetry. To find out more please click here.
This course runs at The Exchange from 10am-12.30pm, for 8 weeks:
- Thursday 17th September
- Thursday 24th September
- Thursday 1st October
- Thursday 8th October
- Thursday 15th October
- Thursday 22nd October
- Thursday 5th November
- Thursday 12th November
Adult Art Workshops
This eight-week introductory course is suitable for complete beginners or those who would like to develop their artistic skills in a fun, creative, supportive environment. To sign up click here.
The course will be divided into 4 weeks intensive drawing exploring a variety of materials and techniques, followed by a further 4 weeks focus on colour, form and composition through paint and the mixing of media.
The subject matter for this term will be about the changing of seasons which will incorporate studio based observational work from natural objects and working on location.
This course will be held at The Exchange in Twickenham and delivered to you by Sandra Beccarelli, a London based artist with a wealth of experience as a tutor and contemporary artist.
This eight week course will run on Wednesdays between 10am-1pm.
- Course one: 30th September – 18th November 2020
For more information on this course please click here.
- Hummingbird School of Dance: Monday at 9:30am and 10:20am in Studio 1 (4th Floor). For more details and booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step on Stage Academy: Monday – Wednesday & Friday, various times and Studios. For more details and booking please contact email@example.com
- White Rabbit Drama Club: Wednesday from 3:45pm in Studio 2& 4. For more details and booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dramatize: Dramatize is a theatre company for individuals with learning disabilities. Thursday 5pm-6pm in Studio 1. For more details and booking please contact email@example.com
- Asha Yoga – hatha yoga for all with Rachel – Friday at 8:10am – 9.10am in Studio 1 (4th Floor). For more details and booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grounded Yoga – Hatha Yoga with Amy: Monday at 7:30pm – 8:45pm in Studio 1 (4th Floor). For more details and booking please contact Amy@groundedyoga.uk
- Himalayan Hatha Yoga with Dillaro Wednesday 7:30pm – 8:30pm in Studio 4 (3rd Floor). For more details and booking please contact Dillaro21@hotmail.com
- Busylizzy Fitness: Mums-to-bee Pilates Thursday 7:30pm – 8:30pm in Studio 3 (3rd Floor). For more details and booking please contact email@example.com
Love Yoga London Pregnancy Yoga Delivered by a specialist pregnancy yoga teacher, Love Yoga Pregnancy classes aim to empower pregnant women during their journey into motherhood. Pregnancy Yoga is suitable for anyone from 14 weeks onward. No previous experience of yoga is necessary. Thursday evenings, 7.30pm-8.45pm, Studio 1, 4th FloorContact: Sammie at firstname.lastname@example.orgFor more info please visit: www.loveyogalondon.co.uk
DanceWest Bolder not Older Company classes for adults 55+, Wednesdays 10-11am from 22 January 2020. Fun, physical and uplifting dance classes, taught by professional choreographers. No previous dance experience required. Participants are offered opportunities to perform and take part in DanceWest workshops and events. For more information email email@example.com or visit http://www.dancewest.co.uk/boldernotoldercompany
- Headway Tutor 11 Plus Group Tuition Session Wednesday 4:30pm for Maths and 5:30pm for English. For more details and booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collective Arts Workshop starting January 7th 2020. Please contact Julia Ruppert, MA, MSc (MAPP) HCPC Registered Art Therapist for more details and to book email@example.com
- This 6 week course is designed to give you the tools you need to bring mindful awareness to your life, de-stress and find some inner peace. Suitable for complete beginners and great for those wanting to refresh their mindfulness practice. This course is run by world renowned teacher and author Frances Trussell.
Book here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/mindfulness-course-tickets-65513505659