Courses and Workshops
This 6 week introductory course is suitable for complete beginners or those who would like to develop their artistic skills in a fun, creative, supportive environment. During the course learners will explore drawing and painting using pencil, watercolours and acrylic paint. Classes will include a range of materials, tools and methods and will focus on observation and still life.
The classes are delivered by Sandra Beccarelli, a London based artist with a wealth of experience as a tutor and contemporary artist.
Dates and Times
The course will run on Wednesdays from 10am – 1pm on:
- November 7th – December 12th 2018
£145 – Students will need to supply their own art materials (including eraser, sketch pad, pencils, brushes and paint).
please visit St. Mary’s Short Courses for more details and how to book.
- Hummingbird School of Dance: Monday at 9:30am and 10:20am in Studio 1 (4th Floor). For more details and booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step on Stage Academy: Monday – Wednesday & Friday, various times and Studios. For more details and booking please contact email@example.com
- White Rabbit Drama Club: Wednesday from 3:45pm in Studio 2& 4. For more details and booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dramacube: Friday from 5pm-7.15pm in Studio 5. For more details and booking please contact email@example.com
- Dramatize: Dramatize is a theatre company for individuals with learning disabilities. Thursday 5pm-6pm in Studio 1. For more details and booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wellbeing & Fitness
- Asha Yoga – hatha yoga for all with Rachel – Friday at 8:10am – 9.10am in Studio 1 (4th Floor). For more details and booking please contact email@example.com
- Grounded Yoga – Hatha Yoga with Amy: Monday at 7:30pm – 8:45pm in Studio 1 (4th Floor). For more details and booking please contact Amy@groundedyoga.uk
- Himalayan Hatha Yoga with Dillaro Wednesday 7:30pm – 8:30pm in Studio 4 (3rd Floor). For more details and booking please contact Dillaro21@hotmail.com
- Slow Flow Yoga with Neetu: Thursday 7:30pm – 8:30pm in Studio 1 (4th Floor). For more details and booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Busylizzy Fitness: Mums-to-bee Pilates Thursday 8:00pm – 9:00pm in Studio 3 (3rd Floor). For more details and booking please contact email@example.com
- YogaBirth classes offer a safe, effective and integrated form of yoga, carefully adapted to practise from fourteen weeks of pregnancy up to the birth of your baby.Our classes are infused with preparation for labour and birth, incorporating intelligent, gravity-assisting positions and movements. The breathing you will learn in class is specifically designed for labour and birth and will enable you to connect with your inner self. After each class we chat over tea, and often mothers return to introduce their new babies and to share and celebrate their birth experiences. Yogabirth.org To book contact Sophyogabirth@gmail.com or call 07944 748926
- Tots, Squats & Coffee Pots: Wednesday 10.45am-11.45am in Studio 1. Tots, Squats and Coffee Pots is an immensely fun but challenging fitness class where you can bring your baby or toddler of any age along with you. The first class is FREE, for more details and booking please contact Kelly@vivacityuk.co.uk or call 07852 155 966
Courses & Workshops
- Tailor-Made Tutoring Tuesday 10:00am – 12:00pm in Studio 5 (2nd Floor). For more details and booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tailor-Made Tutoring Wednesday 10:00am – 12:00pm in Studio 5 (2nd Floor). For more details and booking please contact email@example.com
- Headway Tutor 11 Plus Group Tuition Session Wednesday 4:30pm for Maths and 5:30pm for English in Studio 5 (2nd Floor). For more details and booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mindfully Happy 6 week Mindfulness Course Monday’s 19:45 – 21:15 from 12th November – 17th December in Studio 4 for further details and booking please contact email@example.com