About The Exchange
The Exchange is a newly built venue owned by Richmond Council and leased to St Mary’s University under an agreement that the building will be used for a mixture of University use, Community Group use and public events. The building has a 300 seat theatre, 6 multi purpose rooms, and a bar. It is the building directly opposite the entrance to Twickenham station.
The Exchange will provide space and opportunity for creativity, expression, learning and enjoyment.
The Exchange hosts a variety of public ticketed events in the theatre. These include films, author/spoken word events and programmed comedy, music and theatre.
The studio rooms are available for hire by local community groups and range from young people’s performing arts classes, after-school clubs and adult well-being and educational classes.
Training / Meetings
The studio rooms are available to hire by private companies, for training courses or meetings. Companies and groups will also be able to hold full day conferences using the theatre.
- There are limited parking spaces near the venue for Blue Badge holders.
- We have step free access from the street to the box office/ground floor of the building.
- Life access to all levels of the venue
- Accessible toilets on the ground level, 2nd, and 4th
- Café/Bar located on 1st floor is accessible by lift.
- We have 2 wheelchair spaces with room for 1 companion seat each in Row J Seats 1-4.
- Step free access in the theatre is Row J and the aisle seats are J5, J23, J24.
- All other rows in the Theatre do have steps up or down. From the entrance there are 17 steps down to Row A (front row) and 10 steps up to Row P (back row).
The Exchange Operations
The Exchange main operational and box office hours are Monday – Thursday between 10am and 5pm.
75 London Road
Contact us via email: email@example.com
Tel: 020 8240 2399
Photos of The Exchange